It’s New Years Day January 1, 2006 and another year has come and gone. People from all over the world celebrated on New Years Eve. As the clock approached midnight last minute resolutions were made for the upcoming year. The most common resolutions are to lose weight and or stop smoking. This year’s newest resolution for quite a few people is to no longer gamble in 2006. With all the creative advertising, gambling shows on cable networks and the significant growth of Casinos people from all walks of life have been exposed. Through this exposure quite a few have developed a compulsive gambling addiction. 안전놀이터
Now that people have made their resolutions, how do they achieve success? When it comes to gambling addiction it’s time to create a plan in order to achieve success. This can be easy if you take the time to find the appropriate program that will give you the support and guidance.
As you set your plan in place your subconscious mind begins to play tricks with you. The following are some thoughts that stop gamblers from beating their addiction:
1) Do I really want to stop my gambling addiction?
2) I really didn’t lose much money last year so I really don’t have to stop gambling
3) I want to stop gambling but I don’t know how.
4) I have the day off maybe I should gamble just one more time then stop.
5) What am I going to do for fun without gambling?
6) Okay I am ready to stop gambling but my friends are going to the Casino tonight. Maybe I can go just one more time.
7) I have so many bills due. How am I going to pay for them if I don’t gamble?
8) Maybe I will stop gambling when my wife stops gambling.
9) Do I really have a problem gambling?
10) I don’t have a problem gambling.
It’s time to face reality and deal with your compulsive gambling addiction head on. You can stop gambling. There are many helpful stop gambling addiction websites that will give you the resources and the tools to succeed. There is no reason you can not stop your gambling addiction. Taking the time to face what’s really going on with your life and forming a plan of action will help you to succeed in your quest to stop your gambling addiction.
There are so many people who have overcome their gambling addiction. They are also in disbelief because they never thought they could really stop. I am sure a majority of compulsive gamblers feel this way. The one thing they all have in common is their new positive outlook on life. Their self destructive behavior is gone. If you are a compulsive gambler or you know someone who has a compulsive gambling addiction there is help and there is light at the end of the tunnel.
There are plenty of good stop gambling addiction websites that can put you in the right direction. Please always feel free to email me.
Mr. Howard Keith has an extensive background in dealing with compulsive gamblers, relatives and friends of gamblers and teenage gamblers. Mr. Keith believes there are many alternatives to aid in the recovery of a gambling addiction verses a twelve step program. A large percentage of his emails were from compulsive gamblers looking for an alternative to Gamblers Anonymous and twelve step programs.